LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Limerick.
If you have 2/3 years in a Quality function within the Medical Device/ Pharmaceutical industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the various departments/groups in development and execution of validation activities associated with new equipment/product or I.M. system upgrades
- Runs /Manages complaint investigation and resolution of same
- Designs and develops validation documentation to support business continuity, new process/product introductions and process improvement requirements
- Implementation and co-ordination of the change control process promotes timely approval of all supporting documentation
- Implement policies and procedures
- All employees are responsible for minimising both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A Bachelor's degree from accredited college
- Have good knowledge of statistical techniques in the use of problem solving/ data analysis.
- Have a proven track record in development/execution of Validation programs in areas of Equipment, Process Information management
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Gráinne Hodnett on 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!