What you’ll be doing day to day
- You’ll work closely with LSC’s Account Managers to understand the recruitment needs and upcoming project opportunities on client sites
- LSC have an extensive network of Engineers & Scientists on our database, you’ll utilise this to connect with candidates and build relationships with people who are looking for their next career move
- You’ll manage candidate applications, understanding skills match, individual career motivations; partnering to connect them with suitable projects on our client sites
- You’ll provide interview coaching to prepare candidates for interviews and work with them to ensure they have the best chance of securing their ideal project job
- You’ll build your own network of new candidates through various mediums such as LinkedIn to ensure you have a pipeline of active candidates ready to support our clients projects needs
- You’ll take ownership for administration of candidate management – organising interviews, providing updates, scheduling calls and follow up with your network
About you – does a career in recruitment sound like the right fit for you?
- Good people skills: You’ll be happy to pick up the phone to talk with candidates, enjoy getting to understand their motivations and have the ability manage expectations.
- Communicate Professionally: LSC operate in a highly professional industry, ensuring emails and all communications reflect this is really important!
- Tech savvy: Working with databases and systems daily you need to have an interest in learning about new technologies to help you work effectively
- Self-Driven. You’ll take responsibility for planning your personal work, ensuring timelines and agreed goals are achieved