LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Process Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specializes in the fermentation, purification, and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process optimization: continually evaluate and optimize manufacturing processes to enhance efficiency, reduce waste, and minimize costs. Analyze data, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and identify areas for improvement to achieve operational excellence.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving: Play a critical role in identifying and resolving issues in manufacturing processes. Analyze data, conduct root cause analysis, and develop and implement solutions to improve process performance and resolve bottlenecks.
- Process documentation: Responsible for creating and maintaining maintenance plans on SAP, and engineering standard operating procedures (SOPs), work instructions, and process flow diagrams.
- Continuous improvement: actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives and lean manufacturing practices. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement process improvements, such as implementing automation, reducing cycle times, and enhancing product quality.
- Quality control: work closely with quality teams to ensure that manufacturing processes comply with quality standards and regulations. QN and CAPA owner. Conduct audits with the quality team to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Project management: Lead or participate in projects related to process improvement, new product introduction, cost reduction, or capacity expansion. Coordinate project activities, set timelines, allocate resources, and ensure successful project implementation.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- At least 10 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes significant leadership roles with experience in a front-line supervisory role in an operations environment.
- Process & technology background: the successful candidate will fully understand how to drive process optimisation.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Adam Murphy +353 21 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!