LSC have a great contract opportunity for a E&I Construction Supervisor to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork. If you have 10+ years experience in Construction environments and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget.
- Participate in Constructability, Planning and Safety reviews.
- Proficiency with reading and interpreting standard construction documents, drawings, schedules, contracts, and proposals.
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Time served as an Electrical Foreman or Supervisor preferred along with 10+ years of experience in Construction Environments.
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows-based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 0214777329 if you have anymore questions about this opportunity!