LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Construction Safety Manager to join a Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines that can help patients overcome serious diseases and improve their quality of life.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Focus on construction safety for the site on large Construction build.
- Liaise with site Environmental department regarding compliance with environmental permits and licenses.
- Trending and analysis of EHS information and provide data intelligence and actions.
- Provide domain expertise for several EHSS programs including environmental compliance (air, water, waste), sustainability, ergonomics, EHS training, job hazard analysis, and EHS change control assessments.
- Ensure Contractor Management are meeting highest safety standards.
- Host weekly EHS meetings with Key stakeholders.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- You should have a recognised Health & Safety qualification
- GMP experience required
- Minimum 10+ years of experience
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this exciting opportunity!