CESIF Job Fair: September 2017
LSC will be attending the CESIF (Centro de estudios superiores de la Industria Farmacéutica) job fair in Madrid on the 27th & 28th September.
As the Irish Life Sciences market (Pharma, Biotech, Medical Device, etc.) continues to grow and new projects come on-line, there is a need to find qualified experienced professionals to support this growth across the entire country. All of this growth offers amazing opportunities for skilled professionals with the right mindset to grow their careers. LSC recognize the need to introduce new talent to the Irish market and have been actively working with professionals in Spain for the last 12 months.
LSC have a dedicated Spanish market expert, Amparo Montaner Ruiz, working with us in our Kinsale office to support Spanish professionals to make that transition to Ireland. Amparo will be attending the event in Madrid and presenting LSCs capabilities and opportunities to attendees, along with other companies for example Lilly, J&J, AbbVie, Pharmamar, Parexel, Rovi and Chemo.
Amparo will not only bring an extensive knowledge of the Irish market and a wide range of current career opportunities, but also first-hand knowledge of how to make that transition from Spain to Ireland. Amparo can offer an insight into some of the details behind making that transition for example:
- The Irish recruitment process (Irish CV format, Interviews, expectations from companies)
- Logistics ( Accommodation, Transportation in Ireland)
- Documentation (Bank accounts, Employee number, etc)
For those attending the CESIF (Centro de estudios superiores de la Industria Farmacéutica) job fair in Madrid on the 27th & 28th September the format will be :
- Presentations from the industry partners will take place during the mornings both days, where attendees will have the chance to learn more about the companies, industry and current opportunities.
- After the presentations interviews will be take place between candidates and the companies they are interested in
- Finally, during the evening of the 28th, there will be a congress where professionals from the industry will be talking about future skills needs and industry trends.
LSC are excited to be attending and supporting this event and hope that attendees will leave as enthusiastic about the opportunities in the Irish Life Sciences market as we are.
Find out more about moving to Ireland by connecting with Amparo on LinkedIn and reading her blogs on moving to Ireland.
“I can’t wait to show you what we do and all the opportunities you will find in Ireland! My name is Amparo and I’m your Spanish contact at LSC.”
Let LSC become your partner in Building a Future in Life Sciences, Together