Joining LSC as a contractor is a career choice!
When you work with LSC you become a member of the LSC select team with access to a network of projects, companies and sites across Ireland and Europe. We take time to understand your career ambitions and lifestyle choices to ensure we provide each consultant with the solution which best suits your needs.
Our commitment is to develop a sustainable and continuous pipeline of ongoing work for our LSC contractors into the future. We view our contractor/candidate relationships as career partnerships. These partnerships are maintained on the basis of openness and communication, where our technical industry experience & market knowledge allows us to work with candidates from graduate level right the way through their careers.
Working with LSC offers you:
- Exciting and technically challenging leading edge projects.
- Multiple sites to suit your preferred location.
- World class clients ranging in size from start-up biotechs to top 10 global pharma companies.
- A partnership that will span your career.
- An opportunity to be part of a team.
Our Commitment to all of our Contractors from the Team in LSC.
- Career Advisors: We guarantee an open and professional relationship with a dedicated staff member from initial job discussion, right through your time with LSC and beyond.
- Trust is a must: We ensure complete confidentiality in all our communications with you. We will not put you forward for any project without receiving your permission first.
- Professional: We work to understand your individual needs and represent you professionally in any contract negotiations with our clients.
- We respond to every request to join the LSC team.
- We will work with you to ensure you put your best foot forward in all communication with our clients and that you are as well prepared as you can be for any application or interview.
- Provide clear information on each client’s processes and expectations.
- Undertake any relevant vetting for specific clients (references, educational background check, etc.).
- Keep in-touch throughout the period from accepting the contract to starting on the client site.
- Call you on your 1st day, 1st week and 1st month to make sure you’re settling in well and address any queries you may have.
- Meet with you on-site and, where possible, provide feedback from the client you’re working for.
- Make sure your initial time-sheets are all recorded correctly and approved in time for your first payment (and every other payment after that).
- Long term: Keep regular contact throughout your contract and actively work to extend your contract and/or secure future assignments for you.
At LSC our mission is to be the best consultancy in the Life Sciences market.