LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have maintenance support experience in the Pharma/Biotech industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivery of projects from concept through to handover, including initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure.
- PE co-ordinates the Engineering Design, Construction, Commissioning and Qualification activities
- Lead multiple projects for facility modifications and capital equipment procurement.
- Assist the Capital/Core Projects Manager in the planning and tracking of activities.
- Liaise with the various stakeholders on the projects to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Accountable for the generation of project scopes, estimates, schedules etc
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Process Engineering
- 5 + Project Management / Engineering experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry is essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative essential.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cian Marnane at +35321 477 7329 if you have anymore questions about this Senior Project Engineer opportunity!