LSC have a great opportunity for a Process Engineer in Cork to work with a large pharmaceutical company in Cork…
JOB DESCRIPTION & SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
Lead and participate in problem solving teams.
- Ownership, effective planning & execution of continuous improvement projects to enhance and improve the process through lean manufacturing principles.
- Participate in the equipment qualification process IQ/OQ through to PQ, including drafting of associated operational SOP's.
- Lead and participate in problem solving teams across all areas of the IPT (e.g. reliability, Safety, Quality (e.g.CAPA/QNs etc).
- Lead and close process related deviations and reports.
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to cross functional team members, to share process, engineering, and maintenance best practices.
- Ensure supply of high-quality product through ensuring equipment availability; maximize team member performance through continuous process improvement initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE - KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Level 8 honours degree in a science, engineering, or manufacturing discipline.
- 3-5 years' experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment in a technical or manufacturing support role.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Adam Murphy on 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!