LSC work exclusively in the Life Science sector; founded and run by contractors we understand contracting first hand and have created a unique solution to make the process as easy as possible - so you can focus on getting your work done!
At LSC we partner with you for the long term, not just your contract duration. We are committed to building relationships and will work with you to ensure you are placed on projects that challenge and reward you throughout your career.
The Process Engineer will work as part of a multidiscipline project engineering team on site across diverse areas including Biological, Chemical, Capital Projects, Maintenance, Safety, Process Development, Technical Services, Utilities and Validation.
- Process calculations and development of PFDs and P&IDs.
- Preparation of specifications for process equipment.
- Interface with supplier's engineers to prepare technical bid analysis and recommendations.
- Design of process equipment, material & personnel flows, process utilities, waste streams.
- Client liaison, attendance at project meetings etc.
- Engage with the appropriate personnel in the identification and resolution of Corrective/Preventative actions to address Quality, Technical, and Manufacturing issues (Audit Actions, NCRs, CAPAs, etc).
- Support Water Runs, Equipment shakedown runs, Engineering Runs, and Process Performance Qualification (PPQ).
- Responsible for the process safety aspects of project, including compliance with ATEX, PED and other relevant directives.
- Develops and executes validation strategies for new and existing products.
- Participation in Process Hazard Assessments/HAZOP studies.
- BEng or MEng in Chemical or Process Engineering
- 3 + year's experience as Process Engineer in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech Industries.
- Interfacing with client design team/end users
- Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to Process/Project Engineering.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ideally a chartered engineer or progressing towards chartership
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!