LSC work exclusively in the Life Science sector; founded and run by contractors we understand contracting first hand and have created a unique solution to make the process as easy as possible - so you can focus on getting your work done!
At LSC we partner with you for the long term, not just your contract duration. We are committed to building relationships and will work with you to ensure you are placed on projects that challenge and reward you throughout your career.
* Provide engineering support to both maintenance and equipment owners in your area of expertise.
* Preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance, and troubleshooting of maintenance equipment.
* Ensure Job Plans, data sheets & data loaders for addition to the computerised Maintenance management systems (CMMS) are correct and contain sufficient detail.
* Lead the development & contribute as SME, to site Mechanical Specifications.
* Develop, Review & own Departmental SOP's.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* 2+ years experience within the pharmaceutical industry in a maintenance/engineering role.
* Recent mechanical or maintenance experience in a GMP environment.
* Expertise in Troubleshooting and Equipment failure investigation.
* Level 8 Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah on 0214777329 if you have any more questions about this exciting opportunity!
Maintenance Engineer Role Cork
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Posted Oct 31, 2023