LSC will be exhibiting at the upcoming ISA event – Cybersecurity for the Process, Control & Automation Industry.
The conference will take place on Friday, April 13th at the Rochestown Park Hotel, Cork.
This event will focus on Industrial Cyber Security and preventing/mitigating the damage that a cyber attack will have on Automation Systems – across e.g. Manufacturing, Critical Utilities, Healthcare and Transportation sectors.
International experts, from leading Control Systems Manufacturers, will present practical solutions to increasing Cybersecurity difficulties – so systems and infrastructure can be better protected.
The conference aims to:
- Highlight how to identify cyber threats, mitigate risks & limit exposure of control systems/ networks.
- Introduce proven industrial systems security standards and practices and demonstrate how to apply them –
ISA99 / IEC 62443 (Industrial Automation and Control Systems Security).
- Show what mitigation steps are being taken, by leading control system manufacturers & end users, to
implement Cybersecurity Standards.
- Showcase best practices utilized throughout industry and highlight peer to peer experiences & lessons learned.
- Identify steps needed to protect Control and Automation Systems from internal threats.
If you would like to arrange a meeting with LSC prior to the event contact us today!
To register for the event and for full details click here