LSC has a fantastic opportunity for VDS / EMS / FMS Engineer to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- VDS/EMS/FMS specialist working under the supervision and management of Kaj Fyhn Smidt WPO for Electrical package under the Building Package.
- Assuring that all EMS/VDS systems can be qualified once reaching Mechanical completion
- Focus and task within engineering coordination, design interface coordination, engineering schedule follow up for works under the building package, support WPOs in their tasks.
- Interfacing with QA, CQV as well as other disciplines in the project.
- Secure right quality strategy related to requirement and design documents and quality activities.
- Secure a good and common structure for the CSV solutions.
- Coordinate and collaborate with FDBD site SME's and end users to obtain necessary buy in.
- Comment/challenge and coordinate review of design documentation.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience of 10+ years of working with design and construction of VDS/EMS systems
- Experienced within management of design and construction
- Experienced within CAPEX projects in the pharmaceutical industry
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!