LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Validation/Technical Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specializes in the fermentation, purification, and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
If you Honours Degree or Masters in a Science or Engineering discipline and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Validation Protocol/report authoring/execution/oversight/approval as appropriate
- Support cleaning validation activities
- Support manufacturing investigations and corrective actions as appropriate.
- Support input into batch records where changes are led by the Technical IPT.
- Support team continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Participate in problem solving teams across all areas of the Vaccine IPT
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum 1/2 years' experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge in validation and other pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operations (e.g., manufacturing, technology, engineering, quality, analytical)
- Demonstrated delivery of a section of a process / technical project
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at +353 21 4777 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!