LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specialises in the fermentation, purification and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
If you have 3+ years' experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute and provide technical support for Building 8 upgrade project during the C&Q phase.
- Technical report writing, statistical analysis of data
- Adherence to the latest regulatory guidelines.
- Represent the IPT on cross-functional project teams.
- Assess and align Technical IPT priorities to the IPT and in turn site strategic map.
- Adherence to highest standards for Compliance (Quality and Safety)
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- B.Sc. Degree or other qualification in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in at least three of the following areas: C&Q validation, Cleaning Validation, Equipment validation, Process operations or manufacturing, Process Engineering.
- A working knowledge of the GxP systems
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan on 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!