LSC have a great contract opportunity for Validation Engineer in Limerick.
If you have 3-5 years in a Quality function within the Medical Device/ Pharmaceutical industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for supporting the activities of Operations / Engineering / Information Management in building product Quality into our products and assuring compliance to the pertinent regulations while at the same time attaining operational effectiveness
- Work with the various departments/groups in development and execution of validation activities associated with new equipment/product or I.M. system upgrades
- Runs /Manages complaint investigation and resolution of same
- Designs and develops validation documentation to support business continuity, new process/product introductions and process improvement requirements
- Implementation and co-ordination of the change control process promotes timely approval of all supporting documentation
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Be very familiar with the relevant regulatory standards (F.D.A. - Quality System regulations, ISO 13485) applicable to the manufacture of Class III medical devices to Global markets.
- Have good knowledge of statistical techniques in the use of problem solving/ data analysis.
- Have a proven track record in development/execution of Validation programs in areas of Equipment, Process Information management
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at +353 21 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!