LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specializes in the fermentation, purification, and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
If you have 3-5 years' experience as a validation/qualification specialist in a pharmaceutical or a highly regulated environment and a B.Sc. Degree or other qualification in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, Engineering, or a related field and are ready for your next challenge this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute and provide technical support for transform the business activities within the Vaccine IPT.
- Execute and provide technical support for Building 8 upgrade project.
- Execute the validation of equipment, cleaning, utility systems, facilities, processes and/or automation systems for projects. This includes adhering to validation strategies, coordinating with outside vendors, writing protocols independently, sample submission, analysing test results, and preparing technical reports
- Part-take in cross-functional problem-solving teams for troubleshooting and investigations within Vaccines IPT
- Technical report writing, statistical analysis of data
- Support the completion of validation projects through adhering to validation schedules, master plans, validation protocols and reports for systems that may be complex in nature, to support clinical and commercial manufacturing
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience in at least three of the following areas: Cleaning Validation, Process and Equipment validation, Process operations or manufacturing, Process Engineering, Technology transfer,
- A working knowledge of the GxP systems associated with this role would be advantageous. These include, but are not limited to: GLIMS and eVAL, electronic batch records.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at +353 21 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!