LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute qualification/validation documentation and cycle development studies in line with the standard approval process.
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute Execution/development of change controls.
- Resolving technical issues encountered during study execution.
- Engagement with Production, Maintenance and Quality representatives in the assigned area of operations during execution of Cycle Development & Performance Qualification activities.
- Technical input into quality notification by authoring/reviewing/approving investigations.
- Perform root cause analysis of system failures, substandard performance, using standard tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Demonstratable experience of leading technical related projects.
- Knowledge of process monitoring systems, automation systems (DeltaV), operational intelligence & data systems (Pi System) within a GMP manufacturing environment would be beneficial and desirable
- Evidence of continuous professional development is desirable.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!