LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
If you have evidence of continuous professional development and are ready for your next challenge this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute qualification/validation documentation and cycle development studies in line with the standard approval process.
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute Execution/development of change controls.
- Resolving technical issues encountered during study execution.
- Technical input into quality notification by authoring/reviewing/approving investigations.
- Support continuous improvement through Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Serve as validation representative for cross functional projects and represent the validation team at global technical forums
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Knowledge of HVAC systems
- Knowledge of Isolator VHP qualification
- Knowledge of Sterilisation processes for Isolators
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at +353 21 4771 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!