Validation Engineer is required for a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state of the art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including:oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia and infectious disease.
The site is less than ten years old and has been fitted with the most up to date manufacturing technology and best practices and is truly a "state-of-the-art" facility. Site activities include the development of next generation oncology products, Formulation of Vaccines & Biologics, Fill finish / Vial filling, Packaging and Global distribution.
The team on site are focussed on creating an environment where excellence, innovation, quality, compliance and teamwork support their strategy to meet the needs of their global patients.If you want to work on the leading edge of the Biotech industry then this is the opportunity for you.
The Validation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Serve as technical and/or validation support as required for manufacturing and new product introduction.
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute process development studies in support of new product introduction and ongoing manufacturing support.
- Provide technical input into quality notification by authoring/reviewing/approving investigations.
- Execution of equipment commissioning and qualification programs
The Validation Engineer requires:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other Technical discipline
- Relevant experience and a particular skill set in their area of expertise that adds value to the business; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably in a GMP setting
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Ellen Farley in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new Validation Engineer role in more detail or apply directly via this advert.