LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join a leading multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have minimum 5 years post qualification experience as a Validation Engineer within a medical device, pharmaceutical, or similar regulated industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for ensuring conformance with current equipment, process, and systems validation regulations
- Responsible for determining the implications of validations upon; Product Quality, Patient Safety, and Data Integrity.
- Responsible for completing gauge R&R qualifications.
- Participate in Worldwide equipment, process, and software development.
- Responsible for determining and implementing control measures to reduce the occurrence and possible impact of failures.
- Responsible for determining process inputs and factors for variation where process capability is required.
- Responsible for calculating process capability
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree level qualification in Engineering or Equivalent.
- Experience in aspects of QA, validation and ISO 13485.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Ellen Farley at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Validation Engineer opportunity!