A Validation Engineer is required for a leading medical device company based in Limerick. The companies FDA regulated Limerick facility has grown consistently over the last 20 years to become one of the most important sites in its global operations. This facility specialises in the production of disposable contact lenses in a state of the art operation which includes injection moulding, robotics, vision systems and sterilisation systems in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment. The facility has over 50 fully automated manufacturing lines and the product is untouched by a human hand from start to finish of the process.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a leading edge medical device facility with a focus on process innovation, automation and continuous improvement with steady personal growth and development opportunities then call us to find out more.
In this role the the Validation Engineer will:
- Review and approve Validation Master Plans, Protocols, Summary Reports and other documentation associated with validations, as appropriate for each validation exercise.
- Ensure all validation activities and documents are authorised and appropriate compliance approval is gained.
- Serves as technical expert for the Validation process and responsibilities to ensure compliance Continuous Learning/Managing Risk
- The ideal candidate requires: o A degree in an appropriate discipline (e.g. Engineering, Information Systems, or an IT qualification) with a broad technical/educational skills base and substantial related experience
- Desirable: Minimum of 2 - 5 years working in a regulated industry a minimum 2 of which has been spent carrying out validations.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
If this role is of interest, please call Ellen Farley at LSC on 021 4777 329 or apply directly through this advert.