LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company based in Carlow.
If you have minimum 3 years process equipment C&Q/ Validation experience on Large Scale Projects and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage in the early stages of the project, giving input into design by working with equipment vendors and global engineering teams, attending FAT and design reviews to represent client validation interests.
- Oversee equipment C&Q within the assigned area with a view to ensuring right first-time C&Q and Validation effort.
- Act as validation SME on the equipment within the area assigned. As such you will be leveraging testing from Commissioning and Qualification.
- Providing technical and validation oversight to process, design and project delivery teams and coaching to associate staff within the assigned suite.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- SME on Equipment Validation on any of; CIP & Parts Washer / SIP / Autoclaves / DHT & Electron Beam sterilisation / Vaporised Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilising Isolators / Clean Utilities Transfer Panels & Formulation Vessels
- Working knowledge of ASTM E2500 / Eudralex / FDA / ISPE guidelines
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Ellen Farley if you have anymore questions about this Validation Engineer opportunity!