Validation Engineer required for a leading medical device company based in Limerick. The companies FDA regulated Limerick facility has grown consistently over the last 20 years to become one of the most important sites in its global operations. This facility specialises in the production of disposable contact lenses in a state of the art operation which includes injection moulding, robotics, vision systems and sterilisation systems in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment. The facility has over 50 fully automated manufacturing lines and the product is untouched by a human hand from start to finish of the process.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a leading edge medical device facility with a focus on process innovation, automation and continuous improvement with steady personal growth and development opportunities then call us to find out more.
In this role the Validation Engineer will:
- Facilitates, encourage and coordinate continuous improvement with respect to validation activities.
- Keep management informed of significant quality issues in a manner commensurate with the potential impact of the issue on public health, employee health & safety, company operations, and/or the environment
- Lead by example, inculcating the Credo values in all actions within the workplace
- Technical Profile Requirements Knowledge of bespoke validation.
- Process knowledge and documentation.
The Validation Engineer requires:
- Minimum of 2 years working in a regulated environment a minimum 1 of which has been spent carrying out validation and/or testing activities.
- Desirable: A degree in an appropriate discipline (e.g. Engineering, Information Systems, or an IT qualification) with a broad technical/educational skills base and substantial related experience Minimum of 2 - 5 years working in a regulated industry a minimum 2 of which has been spent carrying out validations.
If this role is of interest, please call Ellen Farley at LSC on 021 4777 329 or apply directly through this advert