LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in Carlow.
If you have Bachelor's Degree or higher ideally in a Science, Engineering or other Technical
discipline this could be the role for you.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute process development studies in support of new product introduction and ongoing manufacturing support.
- Provide technical input into quality notification by authoring/reviewing/approving investigations.
- Execution of equipment commissioning and qualification programs
- Execution of equipment/qualification validation programs; including re-qualification and revalidation
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute qualification/validation documentation and studies in line with the standard approval process
- Perform data analysis and make informed decisions/recommendations around conclusions reached from data analysis
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Report, standards, policy writing skills require
- Equipment and process validation
- Sterile filling processes and equipment
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
To apply, submit your CV via this advert or contact Ellen Farley at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Validation Engineer opportunity!