LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork.
If you have a Hon. Degree or Masters in a Science or Engineering discipline (preferably Biotechnology and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards primarily not only with Technical/Validation activities but relating to all activities to enable the team's performance in the Vaccine Technical group within the Vaccine IPT
- Project validation support including conducting equipment performance qualifications (cleaning and sterilization validation periodic reviews, re-qualifications, temperature mapping)
- Authoring project validation master plans, SOP and documentation updates, authoring validation protocols and final reports, executing validation studies, analysis of validation data
- Resolving technical issues encountered during study execution. Lead and close process related deviations and reports and participate in problem solving teams across all areas of the Vaccine IPT (e.g. reliability, Safety, Quality (e.g. CAPA/DN/MDNs etc)
- This individual will be required to work in a cross-functional team and independently to accomplish validation project objectives.
- Experience with audits and preparation for audit
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles
- Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional is desirable
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Ellen Farley at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Validation Engineer opportunity!