LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow.
If you have prior related work experience; ideally in manufacturing, preferably GMP Setting and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as technical and/or validation support as required for manufacturing and new product introduction.
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute process development studies in support of new product introduction and ongoing manufacturing support.
- Provide technical input into quality notification by authoring/reviewing/approving investigations.
- Execution of equipment commissioning and qualification programs
- Execution of equipment/qualification validation programs; including re-qualification and re validation
- Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute qualification/validation documentation and studies in line with the standard approval process
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other Technical
- Considerable experience in a comparable role: would typically have experience operating as a senior professional and adding considerable value to the business; in a GMP manufacturing setting.
- Demonstrated technical leadership and delivery of complex cross functional / cross site projects.
- SME in multiple aspects of aseptic processing.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Validation Engineer opportunity!