LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick.
If you have 2 - 3 years in a Quality function within the Medical Device/ Pharmaceutical industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for assuring compliance to applicable regulations and procedures while at the same time attaining operational effectiveness
- Develop Validation Documentation to support new / revised materials and suppliers for their associated new Lidstock qualifications and provide support to existing business continuity and process improvement requirements.
- Work with the various departments/groups in development and execution of validation activities associated with new / revised Lidstocks and suppliers
- Implementation and co-ordination of the change control process, promotes timely approval of all supporting documentation
- Supports lidstock materials complaint investigations and resolution of same
- Provides assistance to other departments with trouble shooting problems, deviations, discrepancies and non-conformances.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A Bachelor's degree: Engineering or Science in a Manufacturing / Chemistry / Materials / Packaging / Natural / Physical Science related field, from accredited college
- Be familiar with relevant regulatory standards (e.g. FDA Quality System Regulation, ISO 13485, EU MD Directive/Regulations, FDA Combo Product Regulation 21 CFR Parts 4 with 21 CFR 210/211 as applicable, Japanese MHLW, Health Canada, Brazilian ANVISA, Australian TGA) applicable to the manufacture of Class II and Class III medical devices to Global markets.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Validation Engineer opportunity!