LSC has a great contract opportunity for Utilities Engineer to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
If you have a degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation or Process Engineering and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise daily and weekly work of technicians to meet goals and objectives.
- Use of the computerized maintenance management system to report on various KPI's carried out on equipment/utilities.
- Carry out onsite Utility related safety investigations and CAPA as assigned.
- Management and Control of associated site utilities operational and capital budget.
- Support audits on the site utilities and associate Compliance/Safety programs, ensuring compliance with Safety, Quality, Environmental Regulatory and Corporate requirements.
- Support all safety and environmental programmes. Adhere to safe working practices as set out in the Safety Statement and other company safety rules.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Scientific or technical qualification in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls, utilities engineering.
- Utilities and/or Maintenance experience within a process or pharmaceutical cGMP regulated environment.
- Experience with Clean Utilities, WFI
- Experience of best practices in preventive maintenance, condition monitoring, maintenance planning, reliability engineering, RCM or FMECA.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!