LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Utilities Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow.
If you have a BS in Engineering / Science and or other technical degree and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Resolve issues and escalate risks in a timely fashion to the relevant on-site stakeholders.
- Drive effective writing/revising/ rolling out of accurate operational procedures, training materials and maintenance procedures for various systems; ensure all work is subsequently carried out in line with same.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by deploying Six Sigma tools.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- At least 5yrs Experience with utilities equipment
- Demonstrated site operations and project experience.
- A strong career history in pharma (ideally working with support utilities) and familiarity with a highly regulated environment.
- Positive, flexible action-oriented attitude.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah on +35321 477 7329 if you have anymore questions about this Utilities Engineer opportunity!