LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Utilities Electrical Engineer to join a Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines that can help patients overcome serious diseases and improve their quality of life.
If you have 5+ years of industrial experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report to the Critical Utilities Manager and the site Electrical SME
- Technical Trouble shooting on Electrical Systems, LSS Systems & Electrical / Control elements of Utility systems
- Support the resolution of issues or system escalations from the Utility operations team
- Understanding of Utility control systems such as building automation and other process automation systems.
- Developing equipment reliability measurement & systems
- Developing performance monitoring systems & methodologies for the Utility Systems
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum 5 years' experience in utility systems in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Minimum of an Electrical Trade qualification with further development in their career history and /or a level 8 degree for the Electrical Utility position.
- Experience of Project Management or Reliability Program Development would be an advantage
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll on 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!