LSC has a fantastic opportunity for Utilities HVAC Engineer to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- During BOD stage, review of all design deliverables from EPCM, including drawings, datasheets, specifications and engineering lists.
- Responsible for timely review and approval of all CQV documentation.
- Assist in GMP reviews.
- Review of all GMP generated documentation via the KNEAT system.
- Liaise with the CMMS Team from day 1 to ensure timely transition of GMP information into the CMMS system.
- Align with EPCM and CQV turnover lead in relation to system boundaries and lead and review exercise.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 5 + years' equipment experience including experience with design and construction projects for biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Minimum 5 + years' experience in equipment CQV team
- Experience with complex projects and working in or around operating facilities.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!