LSC has a fantastic opportunity for Upstream Process Equipment Lead to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead team meetings ensuring successful teamwork planning and performance, manage minor group of users and responsible engineers
- Support General Contractor in development Design supervision/guidance/review
- Read/comment/challenge/discuss drawings, specifications, 3D model reviews etc.
- Contribute/join the contract management process, with the General Contractor, evaluating progress, change orders, supply chain challenges, commercial opportunities
- Participate in project meetings managed by General Contractor, Sub Contractors
- Installation supervision and collaboration with commissioning team
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- +10 years of experience from large pharma projects, preferably as upstream project manager, upstream design lead, work package owner or similar positions
- Educational background within Mechanical, Process engineer or similar technical background.
- Language skills: English as a minimum, Danish is considered an advantage
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!