LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Training Support Specialist to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Limerick.
ABOUT THE ROLE - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the continued set up and roll out of the Corporate Training Management System for the Limerick Site.
- Support activities in the design, development and management of training materials, curricula, and learning plans for the Limerick site.
- Assist in the creation and management of site procedures in accordance with site Training SOP.
- Work with other GMP system owners/administrators on the interfaces with the training administration system (for example Veeva Vault, SpeachPharma, Smartsheet).
- Assist with the implementation of new training initiatives which may include process improvement projects and new products introduction etc.
- Ad hoc reports requested by individual learners, leaders, and others.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Hons Degree in relevant discipline ideally.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and training database administration (Experience with Success Factors an advantage
- Familiarity with cGMPs requirements.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Adam Murphy at +35321 477 7329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!