LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Training Specialist to join a leading biotech company based in Meath.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess and prioritise training needs for the site (e.g., through consultation with L&D Lead, Global L&D Contact, managers/ system owners, and subject matter experts), with reference to the site's strategic goals and Employee Development Plans.
- Support managers and individuals by providing information, advice and resources in order to promote a high performing organisation. This includes design and delivery of customized training plans for new and existing employees.
- Support and further develop the L&D Business partner model.
- LMS System admin/ super user: Lead the day-to-day operation of the learning management system in compliance with site procedures. Ensure correct records retention for training records.
- Provide guidance for the design of training programs and assist in evaluation of training activities.
- Develop training content including materials and/or training aids required to deliver training programs.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical/HR).
- Proven record of accomplishments of working in a Pharma/Biopharma company or related industry is desirable.
- Proven ability around working cross functionally, focusing on meeting and tracking to schedules and embracing an interdependent work culture.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!