LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Training Manager to join a leading biotech company based in Meath.
If you have a Bachelor of Science in Science, Engineering or Equivalent along with 5 years' experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage MyLearning LMS System
- Implementation of the Learning and Development Strategy
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the development of the Learning and Development Programme and monitor effectiveness of Programme
- Design Learning programmes in conjunction with Business Process Owners
- Co-ordinate Trainers and support them on development and delivery of Learning content and provide them with timely feedback
- Manage the Site Learning Programme and Plan including the New Orientation Programme
- Ensure training records and curricula are accurately maintained on our Learning Management System
- Evaluate Learning Delivery efficiency and effectiveness
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor of Science in Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
- A masters or MBA is desired.
- Experience working within a Learning Management System
- At least 5 years' experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
- Organization Skills - Ability to manage multiple priorities and know when to escalate issues for resolution.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins if you have any more questions about this opportunity