LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Writer- MES to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the MES development team to agree content of SOPS to align with electronic Batch Record content
- Use understanding of the manufacturing process where electronic Batch Record will be implemented to design the layout and order of SOPs with Operations and Technical groups
- Update SOPs as per MES WI standards
- Own SOP creation, revision and routing on document management system and drive on time approval
- Update and maintain standards on creation and maintenance of SOPs
- Design, generate and update Training Documentation
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Relevant engineering/ science 3rd level qualification or operational experience
- Previous pharma production operations/ projects/process experience
- Demonstrated technical writing skills in the generation of documents
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Stephen Abdullah at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert