LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Technical Writer to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick.
If you have 2 years experience in document preparation supporting validations in either a pharma, biotech or medical device manufacturing facility and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generation and review of Cleaning Validation protocols
- Generate Reports
- Maintain and update Cleaning Validation Plan
- Deviation/Change control writing
- Schedule of cleaning activities with Manufacturing
- Liaise with numerous departments
- Protocol generation/review
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience in Deviation/Change control writing
- An understanding of Cleaning Validations and good knowledge of BioTech equipment and the concepts of BioTech manufacturing.
- Have Troubleshooting and analytical mindset
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Sarah Ninan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this opportunity!