LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Writer to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operations and Technical groups to.
- Own document design, generation, and revision of documents in the following area's
- Manufacturing Batch Records
- Operations Area Logbooks
- Work instructions and other Training Documentation
- EH&S and Documentation.
- Other Documentation associated with the day to day running of the Peptide business.
- Own all routing activities on these documents and drive on time approval with the wider team.
- Work with Technical groups in developing key technical documents to facilitate the start of IE2B Phase 2 and the introduction of the new products to this facility.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Relevant engineering/ science 3rd level qualification or Operational Experience
- Previous pharma production Operations/Projects/Process experience
- Demonstrated technical writing skills in the generation of documents.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Grainne Hodnett LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss in detail or apply directly via this advert.