LSC has a great contract opportunity for Technical Writer to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
If you have a bachelor's degree in the relevant technical field and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Technical Writer will support the drafting, authoring of investigation and Change Control records in conjunction with the various departmental subject matter experts (SME). These include QC, Manufacturing, Quality, EHS and Engineering and support the processing through the Deviation and Change Control systems.
- Working with the Quality organisation, provide support and guidance on the content and structure of these records.
- Contribute to the development, review, authoring and improvement of data gathering templates and reports.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure quality and accuracy of records.
- Assisting with closure of Deviations/ CAPAs as required
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 2-4 years' industry experience in a GMP environment
- Proven ability of working with teams, to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Grainne Hodnett at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!