LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Technical Writer to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, review and update engineering, manufacturing, & inspection Standard Operating Procedures.
- Liaise with Manufacturing/Inspection/Engineering regarding documentation changes in an effective and timely manner.
- Develop protocols for execution in Manufacturing & Inspection in support of change controls, deviations & troubleshooting investigations with support from relevant SMEs.
- Involvement in projects as part of continuous process improvement and / or troubleshooting,
- Ownership of change controls for Manufacturing/Inspection/Engineering
- Issuance and updates of paper batch records in line with production schedule.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Significant experience in Chemistry/Microbiology/Engineering/Validation gained within a biotech, pharma, or health care organisation.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Bróna Finnegan at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!