LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Technical Writer to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have a 3rd Level Qualification in Engineering or Science and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, generate and update facility/process Procedures & Work Instructions
- Design, generate and update Production Master Batch Records
- Design, generate and update Operations Area Logbooks
- Design, generate and update Training Documentation
- Design, generate and update EH&S Systems Documentation
- Design and generate PQ Protocols
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Previous pharma production operations/ projects/process experience (biopharma preferable)
- Strong sense of customer focus and teamwork
- Demonstrated technical writing skills in the generation of documents
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at 0214777329 if you have anymore questions about this opportunity!