LSC have a great contract opportunity for Technical Writer to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have previous pharma production operations/ projects/process experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, generate and update facility/process Procedures & Work Instructions
- Design, generate and update Production Master Batch Records
- Design, generate and update Operations Area Logbooks
- Design, generate and update Training Documentation
- Design, generate and update EH&S Systems Documentation
- Design and generate PQ Protocols
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Relevant engineering/ science 3rd level qualification
- Strong sense of customer focus and teamwork
- Previously demonstrated flexibility and willingness to take on different job tasks
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Sarah Ninan at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert.