LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Technical writer to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick. The companies FDA regulated Limerick facility has grown consistently over the last 20 years to become one of the most important sites in its global operations. This facility specialises in the production of disposable contact lenses in a state-of-the-art operation which includes injection moulding, robotics, vision systems and sterilisation systems in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment. The facility has over 50 fully automated manufacturing lines and the product is untouched by a human hand from start to finish of the process.
If you have a bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or related field and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform technical writing, research, and related editing functions to prepare documents, test plans, user cases, project manuals, business proposals, reports, briefings, presentations, guidelines, and other written materials.
- Technical Profile Requirements Technical writing experience Expertise in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Familiar with website development
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Establishes and manages engagement objectives, expectations, and quality plan
- Self-Starter Establishes and follows priorities Establishes and maintains effective working relationships Communicates effectively both written and oral.
- Demonstrates effective and active listening Makes a positive first impression Inspiring trust, credibility, and confidence Methodology / Certification
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Pawel Jurkiewicz in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert