LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Technical Writer to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick.
If you have an understanding of GMP, Compliance, Validation Practices including the system development life cycle and Regulatory expectations and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform technical writing activities and assist the project engineers in the generation of validation documentations including URS's, FAT's, SAT's, test plans, deviations and discrepancies.
- Update and edit Operations Procedures, Work Instructions, project manuals, project presentations and reports.
- To provide assistance with Change Control process to ensure that change implementation activities and deliverables are coordinated effectively in order to meet both the TRB and CCB requirements and timelines.
- Help coordinate FMEA sessions with Validation and Engineering as needed.
- Assist with attachment and upload of deliverables associated with change control.
- Help with non-critical Validation execution under direction of Validation Engineer
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Qualification in an appropriate discipline (e.g. Engineering, Information Systems, or Life Science with additional IT qualification) with a broad technical/educational skills base
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Technical Writer opportunity!