LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Technical Writer to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specialises in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
Are you a Technical Writer ? Can you develop, review and update product support Standard Operating Procedures ?
If so, our client a leading Biotech company in South Dublin is looking for a Technical Writer to liase with Manufacturing/Inspection/Engineering regarding documentation changes in an effective and timely manner.
You will be responsible to:
- Develop, review and update product support Standard Operating Procedures.
- Liaise with Manufacturing/Inspection/Engineering regarding documentation changes in an effective and timely manner.
- Develop protocols for execution in Manufacturing & Inspection in support of change controls, non-conformances & troubleshooting investigations with support from relevant SMEs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, within Engineering and Science
- Technical Writing experience gained within a biotech, pharma or health care organisation.
- Ideally the candidates need to come from a bio-tech or pharma industry. Previous on the floor manufacturing experience, so they understand the processes involved.
If you are interested in this Technical Writer role, please contact Siobhan at 021 4777329, , or apply directly through this advert.