LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Technical Support Analyst to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specializes in the fermentation, purification, and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
If you have 1-2 years' experience in biopharmaceutical/vaccines environment and are ready for your next challenge this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards primarily with Technology Transfer but relating to all activities.
- Work within a team to enable the team's performance within the Technology Transfer team
- Support the technical transfer and provide technical support to manufacturing operations.
- Preparation and review of Qualification protocols (IQ, OQ and PQ)
- Analyses the results of testing and determines the acceptability of results against predetermined criteria.
- Benchmark and remain current with development of new technologies in the vaccine and biopharmaceutical processing field of expertise and seek to deploy process improvements through innovation and utilization of these technological advances.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Track wise/ SAP experience would be an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge in pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical technical / manufacturing operations.
- Knowledge of Regulations and applicable standards for Quality, Safety, Regulatory within the biopharmaceutical/vaccine area.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at +353 21 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!