Technical Specialist is required for a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specialises in the fermentation, purification and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials. The site has recently received significant investment to increase the onsite capabilities and has a significant European role in this global organization. The Site mission is "to be a globally competitive BioPharma site with proven capability, excellence in compliance, and flawlessly supplying products that meet customers' expectations".The team on site are focussed on excellence, innovation, quality, compliance and teamwork to support their strategy to meet the needs of their global patients.
Excellent opportunity for a Technical Specialist to work in/as part of Manufacturing Operations Team with responsibility for ensuring we keep the patient at the very heart of all that we do and strive to find solutions and treatments for some of the world's most challenging healthcare needs.If you want to work on a manufacturing site with innovative technical capabilities and with an opportunity to support a wider European team then this is the opportunity for you.
The Technical Specialist will be responsible for:
- Working with site support groups to deliver qualified raw materials and consumables for the manufacturing process.
- Supporting the continuous improvement process through active participation in cross functional teams
- Authoring and contributing to manufacturing documentation associated with current process
- Troubleshooting manufacturing issues and lead investigations through scientific problem-solving approaches.
The Technical Specialist requires experience in at least two of the following areas:
- process operations or manufacturing.
- Process Engineering
- technology transfer,
- cleaning operations,
- process validation
- regulatory inspections.
Call Kieran O'Sullivan in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new Technical Specialist role in more detail or apply directly via this advert.