LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Technical Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specializes in the fermentation, purification, and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards primarily with Technology Transfer but relating to all activities.
- Work within a team to enable the team's performance within the Vaccine Technology Transfer group in the Technical Operations Dept.
- Responsible for the technical transfer and scale-up of a new process into Vaccines IPT.
- Input into Technical planning and decisions for the Vaccines IPT, to ensure supply of high-quality product through tactical planning and execution of production schedules.
- Technical Review, ownership of and approval of Global Change management records as required.
- Recommend technical approaches in line with global and local standards.
- Contribute for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Six Sigma tools and MPS within the IPT on projects such as: problem solving, reducing cycle time, Lean principles within the new processes.
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, corporate colleagues, cross-functional team by demonstrating the ability to maintain and strengthen trust relationships with people on all levels
- Participate and comply with the MMD Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin +353 21 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!