LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Technical Specialist to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The facility specialises in the fermentation, purification and sterile filling of biotech products, as well as supporting product development and clinical trials.
If you have >3 years' experience in biopharmaceutical/vaccines environment Hon. Degree or Masters in a Science or Engineering discipline and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards primarily with Technology Transfer but relating to all activities.
- Responsible for the technical transfer and scale-up of a new process into Vaccines IPT.
- Input into Technical planning and decisions for the Vaccines IPT, to ensure supply of high quality product through tactical planning and execution of production schedules.
- Contribute for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Six Sigma tools and MPS within the IPT on projects such as: problem solving, reducing cycle time, Lean principles within the new processes.
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, corporate colleagues, cross-functional team by demonstrating the ability to maintain and strengthen trust relationships with people on all levels
- Benchmark and remain current with development of new technologies in the vaccine and biopharmaceutical processing field of expertise and seek to deploy process improvements through innovation and utilization of these technological advances.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Trackwise/ SAP experience would be an advantage
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles
- Experience in a FDA / HPRA Regulated production environment.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at +35321 477 7329 if you have anymore questions about this Technical Specialist opportunity!